Sunday, September 7

Sand in my feet, beer in my hands

Okay, so I can finally show you my transitional trip across the country - from my beer-drinking home state to the sun-drenched, sand-covered shores of Florida. Monday's driving day was spent sporting my "Here for the Beer" shirt that so perfectly fit with my time in Milwaukee (this picture was taken after about 14 hours of driving after 5 hours of sleep, mind you. And, before our pizza arrived. Thus, I was hungry, tired, dirty and just ... blah). But, on Tuesday, I happily made the transition to island time (this time showered with a full 8 hours of sleep and a filling continental breakfast).

And, here's the long-awaited photos of my fridge for the first few days of life in Florida. Note: Lots of beer. (Update: Since this photo was taken, my beer supply has mysteriously been diminishing, and it no longer looks quite so crowded with such good brews).









Lastly, I have great news. I did end up getting a job waitressing at Coaster's Pub, which means my beer-girl destiny continues on. I start on Thursday, so keep in touch if you want to learn all about the great beer industry I am about to be introduced to. I am sure I will be learning plenty more about beer. 

1 comment:

Nick said...

That IS a lot of beer. Am I the only one who can't make the pics any larger by clicking on them?