Friday, December 12

A beer phenomenon

I just had to share this little phenomenon I've been having as of late. 

Has anybody ever been on the drive home from a long shift at work and just thought, "I could really go for a beer right now"? Or, perhaps its a sunday afternoon and with nothing better to do you wish you just had a cold one in your hand.

Well, I'm sure this scenario is not too far off any one's trail (especially if you're a beer drinker and that's why you're reading this blog). 

But, what I must share with you is this: lately, I've been coming home and not only craving beer, but more over I've been craving one of my beers. That's right, our second batch has aged so deliciously that I want nothing else but it. Unfortunately, we've gotten down to only having one left. There will probably be a brawl in the kitchen for that one later. And, now comes the time to start thinking about exactly what our next brew will be ...

No comments: